Tuesday, August 23, 2016

First Doctor Visit

It was 5th of July, 2016. Second day of Eidul Fitri. We planned to visit my grandmother, Opah, and other relatives who currently spending time for their raya in Ipoh, Perak. So off we go..!! From Seremban to Ipoh.

But before that, we stopped by at our house, to do some laundry and I REALLY NEED TO SEE OUR DOCTOR. But it was the festive week of Hari Raya, so the clinic was closed. Husband tried to find another clinic that can look into my problem, i really need some medication to ease the pain as Malaysians always said "I cannot tahan anymore worrr..."

Round and round we go, there's a 24 hour clinic that was open for service that time. I insist of stopping by even though there's no sign of our insurance care provider signage on the door and I really dont care. I NEED A DOCTOR!!

There's no one inside the clinic, and i did not get the chance to wait a bit but they just called me in. So i told the doctor what happened to my eyes and so the glare (because it happened because of contact lenses and i think most doctors hate contact lens as it is always make people go and see them because of infections or so forth)

There, I got prescribed with Shinacol 0.5% eye drops and paid RM80.

No comments:

Post a Comment