Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hoping To Get Better But....

8th of July, 2016.

It is now day 5 of red, teary, swollen and photophobic eye I experienced. It never get any better, any little bit so I am worried sick. Tomorrow I should be working and holiday has come to an end. Husband asked me to go see the doctor once again and I get up, leave with husband and kids to the same clinic we went the other day.

Told the doctor my problems and he seems to be taking notes and reading the notes on my previous meeting with him. Then he decided I could clean up my eyes with some solution (I guess, didnt ask him what kind of 'solution' he used on cleaning up anything that stuck in my eye because that time I also felt like there's something like my eyelash stuck inside my eye.

After we finished the procedure, I then sat in front of the doctor again and discussed what should I do next should the problem persist. So he asked me to come again to the clinic TOMORROW if my eye still in pain. Paid another RM 60 before we went back home with high hopes that my eye would be better as I get up tomorrow morning.



TO BE CONTINUED....











No comments:

Post a Comment