It was 4th of July, 2016 and it was the jolly happy festive day of Eidul Fitri.
I was getting ready as early as 6am in the morning and slept at 3am, preparing meals for our special day breakfast and getting all of the family member's attires ironed and ready to wear.
As two of my daughters and my husband has ready to rock the road for our Eidul Fitri journey, me, on the other hand were busy packing food and putting aside all the bags and things to bring back to my husband's hometown, Seremban.
So after everything were ready and the kids already set on their carseats, i went inside and wore my contact lenses. OUCHH!! maybe it didnt fit well. So i take it off, and rinse again with the solution, and put it back on my eyes. Wallah! i am all set.
So after everything were ready and the kids already set on their carseats, i went inside and wore my contact lenses. OUCHH!! maybe it didnt fit well. So i take it off, and rinse again with the solution, and put it back on my eyes. Wallah! i am all set.
So we went to the mosque and we waited for my husband to finish his Eidul Fitri prayer, the kids fell back asleep as they don't usually woke up very early in the morning. While waiting, I felt something was not right with my left eye contact lens. I remember I have another new pair of colored contact lens in the dressing table drawer. It seems like there was no sign of the prayer to finish in quite some time, so i drove back to home to get the lenses.
Got home, washed hands, wore the new pair of lenses and discarded the used lenses. Yay!! No more pain but my flu suddenly worsen (note that I didn't get enough sleep so i usually got runny nose and head ache after sleepless night.) Never thought of anything bad would happen as I am a frequent wearer of contact lenses since 14 years ago, since i was 15 years old.
Got home, washed hands, wore the new pair of lenses and discarded the used lenses. Yay!! No more pain but my flu suddenly worsen (note that I didn't get enough sleep so i usually got runny nose and head ache after sleepless night.) Never thought of anything bad would happen as I am a frequent wearer of contact lenses since 14 years ago, since i was 15 years old.
Reached my in laws, happily celebrated Eidul Fitri with the in laws. Suddenly i felt like my lashes fell inside my eyes so i asked my husband to have a look at it. But to make things worst, he was shocked to see my redden eyes. I went to the toilet as fast as i could and took off the lenses and throw it away. Since then, I wore my spectacles who happen to be my bestfriend now along with the sunglasses.
So the day went on with my red, teary eye, and photophobic condition. As time passes by, my eyes did not show any signs of getting better like it usually do anytime i got red eyes wearing contact lenses. I started to worry and ask my husband to take me to the clinic as i dont think this time around it was redness like before. This must be something serious....
So the day went on with my red, teary eye, and photophobic condition. As time passes by, my eyes did not show any signs of getting better like it usually do anytime i got red eyes wearing contact lenses. I started to worry and ask my husband to take me to the clinic as i dont think this time around it was redness like before. This must be something serious....
........TO BE CONTINUED
No comments:
Post a Comment